Wednesday 5 September 2012

My August

August was a bit of a slow month for me.  It was very much about getting back on track and enjoying the small things again. 
 
Camping:
 
We did get to go away for the weekend in our beloved camper trailer to hubby's Aunty who lives about 3 hours drive away.  Spending one of the coldest weekends of the year in one of the coldest areas of Queensland may seem a bit barmy but we LOVED it!
 
 
 
Craft:
 
Not much happened on the craft front.  I did only a few rows of my cardy as well as sewing a couple of new skirts. 
 
Things need to change though because I'm really, really missing having a crochet hook in my hand.
 
 

 
Outings:
 
Beachy time for me, the school fete and a special shopping trip with my sister were probably the highlights of the month.



Spring has now arrived and we're planning to do a few more things this September, including a week or so away camping during the school holidays.  Now THAT is something to look forward to!
 
xx Susan

No comments: