Wednesday 2 April 2014

A craft room project

In a previous post I mentioned how I had a new project on the boil and gave you a sneak preview.


Yes it's a very blurry picture of corflute or fluteboard or whatever you want to call it.  So apart from Real Estate signs, what on earth would you use it for, especially in a craft room?

Behold it cut up into much smaller pieces (thanks to hubby's trusty knife which I need to put back on top of the fridge before he arrives home in a few days.)


Are you starting to work out what it's for yet?

I'll give you a hint.  It has to do with THIS!........


I've got a pretty good fabric stash right now, not only from things I've bought over the years but from my sister and mother having a cleanout as well.  My mum also passed on a lot of material that belonged to my Grandmother too so I've ended up with quite an abundance of material.

So far it's looking much better and is so much easier to see exactly what I have.  Unfortunately I ran out of fluteboard so I need to head back to the hardware before I can finish what I started.



xx Susan


No comments: