Monday 28 November 2016

Blanket update

I feel like I've been so busy lately but I honestly can't tell you exactly what I've been doing.
 
Do you have days/weeks like that too when you feel like all you've done is run around and you're not sure where all the time has gone?  That's been my last couple of weeks and the next two are looking like they're heading that way too. 
 
I was hoping to have a bit of a breather before the school summer holidays arrive but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
 
Anyway, during the busy times, I have been getting bits of Master M's blanket done here and there.
 
It started off small....
 
 
...and then grew a bit more as I was able to spend a bit of time in my happy place.

 
It's now nearly 1/3 complete.  There's still a long way to go but it's coming together beautifully right now and I'm really, really happy with it.

 
 
So for now I'm going to check my diary to see what I've got planned for tomorrow and will hopefully be able to find some time to pick up my hook and get a few more lovely ripples done.
 
xx Susan


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness that is just so lovely.